- only consider between 1 and 3 local businesses before deciding where to buy
- to inquire before making a purchase
- The Internet is the sales channel with the highest growth rate, especially in the service sector. Do not let your competition enjoy a market that you still do not explore properly.
- If you have not yet secured your online presence, you are missing opportunities. At the very least, you will be penalized for being out.
Today, even if there is a physical delivery of the product, the act of choosing / searching is done online.
On the internet we can compare prices, view images, collect contacts and locate addresses, in a simple and instant way.
If you are not present, they can not choose YOU!
- Online Marketing statistics show that an average of about 7 exposures to a product or service are required before a consumer decides to make a purchase. Therefore, future monitoring of potential customers is essential.
A professional website facilitates the contact, and the generation of confidence, that will later lead to the closing of a sale.
The Internet-based Business opens borders to international markets, that is, it is not restricted to only one national market, with the possibility of being present in a global market.
- Want to know what your audience likes the most?
All of this can be achieved by building a relationship with your audience, which becomes easier with the use of social networks.
This is how many brands around the world can get their audience to follow all the news and continue to consume their products and services.
- They are cheaper than other advertising platforms (Television, Outdoors, etc…)
– Have the ability to generate great results
– Unlike other platforms, you can know exactly and measure the effectiveness of online ads. In the end, we can organize this information in statistical models in order to study the effectiveness of these statistics in detail.
You can measure the relationship between investment and cost of an online ad with extreme accuracy that can not be achieved by ads made available in other media.
- Your business may already have a loyal clientele, but did you know that the same loyal customers can help you spread your brand?
With social networks it is possible to gather testimonies as a form of evaluation or comments and even sharing of specific information.
You can also use other tools such as the markings people make on the various networks. If you liked something you saw on Facebook, for example, and you want to show it to a friend, just mark / identify that person’s name on the content itself and it will get a notification.
Simple and practical, no?!
- There is no need to use paid ads to promote your products, services, campaigns or other information on the internet. On the contrary, spreading a new product, promotion or some other important communication to your target audience is much more difficult and expensive when you are not on social networks.
Are you going to want to pay when you could do it for free?
- It is possible to create targeted newsletters for your clients with the aim of disseminating specific information to specific audiences, such as exclusive promotions to customers, discounts for purchases of more than “x %”, soliciting new customers, recommending / communicating with friends , etc.
Communicating correctly and objectively the success of your business increases exponentially.
- Through the Internet there are no restrictions at the geographical level. Anyone can consult your website or your online store and purchase your products or services anytime, anywhere, whether that person is from Portugal or any other part of the world.
There are no time or location restrictions, your Company will be present on the Internet 24 hours a day always available to your potential customers to find in your searches.
Be present on the internet and enjoy a whole world of business looking for you.