WHAT IS THE BUYING FUNNEL?
Buying funnel is one of the most important sales tools currently used by companies. There is a lot of talk about it, but few use it properly. In fact, the shopping funnel is nothing more than the journey that the final consumer goes through to close a purchase with your company. A series of steps ranging from the search for a solution to the purchase conversion.
Características fundamentais de um funil de compras
- Objectivity, that is, to offer the right product or service, at the right time, to the right person;
- Optimize investments in the media and in the sales force;
- Assertiveness in closing sales;
- Create long-term, trust-based relationships;
- Work in an organized manner following an adequate and proven methodology;
- Make everyone speak the same language in the company;
- Assist in decision making, both tactical and operational;
- Provide subsidies and information for the development of integrated actions among marketing, sales and other departments.
1. Discovery of the problem by the customer
At this point the client realizes that he needs a solution to some problem or need and will start researching on the subject. So begins your shopping journey and your company must be present where it seeks information, entertainment and content.
The main purpose of this stage is to arouse an initial interest, a curiosity about what will be offered soon. The customer needs to feel that he is really facing a good deal.
It is at this stage that the buyer can already identify some possibilities of solution to his problem and it is also here that he can evaluate some alternatives.
At this stage it is very important to get a sense that the customer really needs to solve his problem as soon as possible, otherwise he may end up giving up and continuing to make progress.
At this point the buyer is already checking information on the options available at the moment and researching which one is best for their needs.
6. Buy Now
In this final stage you just have to present promotions, special discounts or offers.